Monday, March 12, 2007

Incase you missed it! (: Here it is-


Introducing: The Positivity Blog! Positively worth sitting for-

“A man is literally what he thinks”
- James Allen

The Positivity Blog is focused on giving out positivity and opening up new possibilites. It comes in the way of inspirational quotes, reviews of personal development products and thoughts on:

  • Creating new and better habits.
  • Increasing self-discipline.
  • Using mindtechnology such as hypnosis to your benefit.
  • Expanding you conciousness and realising your possibilites.
  • Reducing procrastination, becoming more productive and feeling less stressed through better time management.
  • Setting goals that you can go through with.
  • Understanding what is stopping you today from doing what you want, and removing those obstacles.
  • Increasing your people skills.

This site, it´s content and I am a work in progress. My views on things and the subjects this site covers will probably change, develop or expand. I´m sharing what I have discovered so far. I hope you can have some use of it too.

Who am I? Well, my name is Henrik Edberg and I´m a 26 year old student from Sweden. I devour litterature and audio on personal development. I´ve dived into the subject and immersed myself. I try to implement what I have learned and figure out how to build a better life.

I am not an expert, I am merely an enthusiast.
What I post about are things that has had a positive effect on my life. Some or maybe many of these thoughts and strategies will possibly work for you too to some degree. We are all unique, but perhaps more importantly, we are all very similar. But I´m not a professional, I´m not a psychologist. I give no guarantees.

Enjoy and if you got any questions or comments, then please visit the contact page.


No comments: